Location: Gloucester or Lancaster (with the expectation to have a presence across both locations)
Hours: 30 hours per week
Closing date: 12 noon Wednesday 2nd February 2022
Interview date: Provisionally 9th February 2022 at our Gloucester Office
To co-ordinate one or more projects working with children, young people, and families to enable them to
thrive through delivering high quality services. You will be responsible for supervising a small team of
support workers as well as delivering 1:1 and group based interventions where required.
Key drivers of considerations
As a Support Co-ordinator, you will at all times:
Key requirements of which you should be aware:
- To meet the demands of your role;
- To offer support to your team as required.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
Outcome Based Support Service
- crisis or admission into care;
- return to home following a period in care;
- supporting a family in order that the child can remain in a foster placement;
- providing activity based interventions as required.
Full details and application documents here
News & Jobs
News stories and job vacancies from our member agencies, the fostering sector and the world of child protection and safeguarding as a whole.
Browse News Archives